One tablet per 10 kg of cat or dog weight / once every 3 months
- For the treatment and elimination of most intestinal worms in dogs and cats, tapeworms, roundworms, and hookworms.
- Tested and approved to eliminate most intestinal worms in a single dose.
- It can be taken directly orally or inside a food amount.
- Sometimes the animal may have symptoms of vomiting, diarrhea or loss of appetite, but without serious repercussions,
Doses according to animal weight:
- Quarter of a tablet less than 2.5 kg of animal weight
- Half a tablet up to 5 kg of animal weight
- Three quarters of a tablet up to 7 kg of animal weight
- Whole tablet up to 10 kg of animal weight
- One and a half tablets up to 15 kg of animal weight
- Two tablets up to 20 kg of animal weight
- Two and a half tablets up to 25 kg of animal weight
- Three tablets up to 30 kg of animal weight
- And so on ....
Important warning: Do not use for puppies less than 3 weeks old or weighing less than 1.5 kg. Do not use for animals during pregnancy and after childbirth for two weeks.
It is recommended to repeat the dose every 3 months, and in case of severe worm infestation, a booster dose is given after 14 days
The product has a high safety rate and it is difficult to poison it in the case of high doses
- Brand: Braveran
- Family: dogs and cats
- Categories: Sanitary Supplies